Community Connections Program
The goal of the Community Connections Program is to strengthen the supportive networks and services that Latino/Hispanic families need to ensure family and child well-being.
- Immigration Assistance Program (IAP)
- Consultations at a reduced cost with immigration lawyers from the Immigration Assistance Program at the Diocese of Kalamazoo
- Every second Thursday of the month from 9:30am-12:30pm
- The Diocese of Kalamazoo charges $30.00 for consultations with IAP lawyers.
- Consulations are on a first-come, first-serve basis. No appointment needed.
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Monthly Family Dinner & Conversation
- Every last Thursday of every other month from 5:30-7:30pm.
- Bring a dish to share!
- Next Dinner: Thursday, January 30, 2014
- Notary Services
- Printing & Fax Services
- Resource library
- Bilingual Resource Guide