Voces offers membership to families, which include all members living together in a household.
As integral supporters of the Voces community, members receive a wide variety of benefits.
Who can be a member?
Members must support the mission of Voces and agree to abide by Voces’ membership policies. All members of a household are included in a membership. *Please note that although anyone can be a member of Voces, some programs and services may only be available to members living within Greater Battle Creek.
- Two personal membership cards (Additional cards may be purchased for $5/card)
- Monthly Spanish e-newsletter and/or monthly English e-newsletter (option to receive newsletter by mail is also available)
- Free use of Voces’ computers and internet
- Discounted use of copier, fax, and printer
- Free notary services
- Discounted translation services for birth certificates, marriage certificates, & school certificates
- Transportation provided to Voces educational events & workshops (Battle Creek residents only)
- Discounted classes/workshops
- Ability to rent/reserve the community center
- Invitation to member-only meetings and events
Voces offers several levels of membership:
____ Five hours of volunteer service and $5 per membership card (*option available to Battle Creek residents only)
How to become a member
- Come to Voces and fill out a member application! –> Membership Enrollment Form